The health and safety of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance to us. After weighing the risk due to COVID-19 and the current state regulations and CDC guidelines, our office has implemented the following office procedures as we continue to physically re-open our office:
- All appointments must be scheduled in advanced as we are not accepting walk-in clients.
- In-office appointments will need to wear a mask, that covers both their nose and mouth fully, and follow social distancing guidelines of staying approximately six (6) feet apart, and may have their temperature taken. Disposable masks are available.
- All in-office appointments are limited to three (3) people. Conference calls are available for additional family members to participate in the conference remotely.
- We are strongly encouraging clients to schedule telephone conferences. If a mask or face covering is not medically tolerated, a telephone conference or, at our discretion, an out-of-office social distanced conference can be scheduled.
- We will schedule out-of-office social distanced signings and conferences, at our discretion, upon request.
- Clients with an in-office appointment must reschedule if they have any cold or flu-like symptoms, persistent cough, fever (including low-grade), sore throat, gastrointestinal problems, loss of taste or smell, and/or have traveled outside the continental U.S. in the past fourteen (14) days.
- Clients may use their own pen during signings or use one of our pre-packaged office pens, which they can take with them or it will be discarded after use.
- Office furniture, including door knobs and surfaces, will be disinfected in between in-office appointments.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for use upon entering our office.
As we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty, we want to do our best to minimize any risk to you, your family, our staff, and our families. Please feel confident that even during this time, your services will not be interrupted and we are continuing to serve your legal needs.
Thank you for your continued support.