The health and safety of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance to us. After weighing the risk due to the Delta variant and resurgence of COVID-19, our office has implemented the following procedures:
- Regardless of vaccination status we encourage all clients to wear a face mask inside the office.
- Clients must reschedule if they have any cold or flu-like symptoms, persistent cough, fever (including low-grade), sore throat, gastrointestinal problems, loss of taste or smell, and/or have traveled outside of the U.S. in the past fourteen (14) days.
- If a client has tested positive for COVID-19 they must reschedule their appointment to fourteen (14) days after the positive test.
- Clients may use their own pen during signings or a sanitized pen supplied by our office.
- Any tables, pens, clipboards, etc. will be sanitized before and after client use.
As we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty, we want to do our best to minimize any risk to you, your family, our staff, and our families. Please feel confident that even during this time, your services will not be interrupted and we are continuing to serve your legal needs.
Thank you for your continued support.
Updated – 8.30.21