Please be advised of our updated office hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. This is by telephone only – we are NOT open to in-person appointments and walk-ins.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance to us. After weighing the risk due to COVID-19 and the current state regulations and CDC guidelines, our office has implemented the following office procedures as we continue to physically re-open our office:
- We are not scheduling in-person appointments or allowing walk-ins.
- All appointments must be scheduled as a telephone conference.
- Conference calls are available for additional family members to participate in the phone conference.
- We will schedule outside social distanced signings, with required masks, at our discretion.
- Clients with a signing appointment must reschedule if they have any cold or flu-like symptoms, persistent cough, fever (including low-grade), sore throat, gastrointestinal problems, loss of taste or smell, and/or have traveled outside of the U.S., and/or the State of Michigan, and/or outside of your community to a high infection rate area in the past fourteen (14) days; OR, you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or had a second-hand exposure to COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of their signing.
- If a client tested positive for COVID-19 they must reschedule their signing to fourteen (14) days after the positive test.
- Clients may use their own pen during signings or a sanitized pen will be supplied by your office.
- Any tables, pens, clipboards, etc. will be sanitized before and after client use.
As we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty, we want to do our best to minimize any risk to you, your family, our staff, and our families. Please feel confident that even during this time, your services will not be interrupted and we are continuing to serve your legal needs.
Thank you for your continued support.
Updated – 12.3.20